SHIPPING AND PROCESSING FEES
Delivery is optional not included in price of each item. Some assembly may be required.
WHAT WILL MY FURNITURE DELIVERY COST?
Your furniture delivery, within our local delivery zone, includes all setup of the product and placement in your home.
Stairs___ Pets ____ White glove service_____
Condo ____ Entrance gate code____
What is a better time__ evenings or Mornings__
Fill out this form & will give you a quote sent back to you .( get a quote on our contact us )
HOW DO I PREPARE FOR MY DELIVERY?
Preparing for your delivery:
- Have an adult, 18 years of age or older, be present to accept any delivery.
- Re-measure to make sure your new furniture will fit in your home. Once you have accepted delivery you cannot return it.
- Clear the room and decide where your new furniture will be placed. Our technicians are not able to remove existing furniture, electronics, etc.
All product arrival dates are tentative and based on manufacturer lead times. If your furniture is not in stock at the time of purchase the delivery date listed on your invoice may vary based on product arrival.
We are not responsible for your walls , please let us know of special instructions such as stairs, you are responsible for measuring you doors . Same item exchange only.
HOW DO I PICK UP MY FURNITURE PURCHASE?
Preparing for pickup:
- Call our Customer Service Department to confirm that your furniture is ready for pick up.
- Re-measure to make sure your new furniture will fit in your home. Once you have picked up your furniture you cannot return it.
- Make sure your vehicle is large enough to safely transport your new furniture.
- Pack rope and blankets to properly secure your new furniture and ensure its safe ride home.
- Keep in mind that we cannot assist in the securing of your product.
- Any person picking up a purchase must present a copy of the enclosed invoice and a photo ID, and either be listed or authorized on the invoice. If the person picking up is not listed on the invoice, please call our Customer Service Department.
All product arrival dates are tentative and based on manufacturer lead times. If your furniture is not in stock at the time of purchase the pick up date listed on your invoice may vary based on product arrival.
While you’re picking up: Please inspect all of your new furniture at the time of pick-up. If there are any items that do not meet your approval please inform
Monday through Friday 10am-6pm or Saturday & Sundays from 10am -5pm. please call to verify this your items are ready for pick up or ask placing your order.